WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Laboratory personnel, engineers and executives involved with calibration and measurement
- Individuals involved with in-house calibration systems and on site calibration systems
- Personnel responsible for establishing calibration to meet quality standards
- Suppliers of measuring equipment
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- To get better understanding on Calibration & Measurement history, terms and procedure.
- To be able to demonstrate understanding of measuring terminology such as bias, accuracy, precision, resolution, repeatability, traceability and uncertainty of measurement.
- To be a competent personnel that could develop calibration procedures according to ISO standards.
BENEFIT OF ATTENDING
- Learn how to successfully manage an effective calibration program
- Enhance knowledge of calibration resources, regulation and standards
MODULE 1 (2 days course)
TRAINING ON CALIBRATION OF MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENT
This module will concentrate on the principle and practical aspects of measurement and quality measurement system
MODULE 2 (2 days course)
CALIBRATING OF SPECIFIC MEASURING INSTRUMENT
This module will concentrate on specific measuring instrument of participant’s choice either from electrical, mechanical or temperature scopes.
MODULE 3 (2 days course)
MEASURING UNCERTAINTY CALCULATION
This module will concentrate on the ISO Guide to The Expression of Uncertainty Measurement. Intended to provide participants with sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to estimate the uncertainty of measurement of the calibration undertakes.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or press the button below to request for quotationREQUEST FOR QUOTATION (TRAINING)
(Press the picture below to start download our Technical Training Flyer)